ProEnc have developed a projector enclosure noise cancelling solution, so now their projector enclosures can be deployed in any indoor application and run almost silently.
ProEnc projector enclosure noise solution.
When you visit a library, museum or art gallery you have to be in an environment for learning which is calm and tranquil, now imagine for a moment you visit a library that has an art exhibition and they are using projectors, the hum from the projector hardware will become annoying over a few minutes and not the ideal learning environment.
Now ProEnc have partnered with a leading NASA supplier to utilize some of their space age technology to reduce any noise that is caused by projectors in public areas. So ProEnc’s indoor noise cancelling projector enclosures can be used without being heard.
The technology used has been adapted so it’s cost effective to use, and it bonded to the inside of ProEnc’s projector enclosures after painting, but before we get to that part – let us look at the manufacturing process with ProEnc.
Manufacturing a projector enclosure noise cancelling solution.
- Laser cut the steel panels
- Bend and weld
- Degrease and phosphate the projector enclosure
- Fit out the projector enclosure with noise cancelling and the thermostatic cooling system
- Powder coat
- Pack and ship
ProEnc’s range of projector enclosure noise solutions.
ProEnc believe in offering a solution that works right out the box, so they automatically quote their solution with thermostatic cooling and heating as standard, other competitors offer this as an expensive optional extra. Dale Edwards ProEnc’s technical director believes in transparency and this is the way ProEnc have grown their brand.
ProEnc’s range of noise cancelling projector enclosures is as follows:
- Wispr5K for projectors up to 5,000 ANSI Lumens
- Wispr10K for projectors up to 10,000 ANSI Lumens
- Wispr15K for projectors up to 15,000 ANSI Lumens
- Wispr20K for projectors up to 20,000 ANSI Lumens
What is included in a ProEnc’s Wispr projector enclosures.
- Noise cancelling internal panels
- Security locks that prevent unauthorized access
- Thermostatic cooling system
- Filtered air supply preventing air borne debris entering the housing
- Internal tilting shelf to get the ideal projector angle
- ¼” thick viewing window with anti-scratch coating
- Cable access points – 6 in total for 3 different sized cables
Don’t forget ProEnc also offer a custom/bespoke projector enclosure solution if you wish to discuss your project with them, call ProEnc on (862) 234-5981 today.
ProEnc’s recent project wins.
If you want to check out the varied projects ProEnc projector enclosures are used on look here.
You have peace of mind knowing a ProEnc enclosure is protecting your investment in the projector hardware. No other competitors has the quality pedigree as ProEnc with over 23 years manufacturing experience, don’t trust your project to anyone – contact ProEnc.
ProEnc are a global manufacturer with production plants in Australia, North America and Europe, contact them today on (862) 234-5981 to discuss their projector enclosure noise solution.